1. Do not fight over methods. Look only for realisation and choose the best method you can find to suit you.
2. The essential truth is realisation.
3. We are all brothers, and we shall be truly moral when we have realised religion.
4. My religion means expansion, and expansion means realisation and perception in the highest sense-------------------no mumbling words or genuflections.
5. God is merciful to those whom He sees struggling heart and soul for realization. But remain idle, without any struggle, and you will see that His grace will never come.
6. When a man realises he gives up everything.
7. What we experience in the depths of our souls is realisation.